[Summary]:If you finding a way to transfer contacts from old iPhone to new iPhone,Here we will teach you 3 simple ways to move contacts from iPhone to iPhone 8/7S/7/6S/6 (Plus): Directly transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone by third-part phone transfer tool; Restore old iPhone iTunes backup contacts data to new iPhone by iTunes; and Download old iPhone iCloud backup contacts file from iCloud to another new iPhone.
Many dedicated Apple enthusiasts have already made the switch. If you are one of the people with your eyes on a new iPhone 7/iPhone 8 Plus, one of your big concerns may be how to transfer your existing data to new device. After all, you probably have hundreds of contacts on your old iPhone 4/4S/5/5C/5C/6/6S/SE, along with documents, emails and other vital information. Therefore, once you got a new iPhone 7/iPhone 7 Plus device and one of the first things that comes to mind is what’s the easiest method to get your contacts across.
Just follow the steps outlined below. There are 3 ways for you to transfer contacts from old iPhone to iPhone 7/7 Plus and iPhone 8/7S(Plus) device, as well as other files like SMS/iMessages, photos, videos, call logs, notes, WhatsApp messages, etc. And they are compatible with all iOS versions including iOS 11, iOS 10, iOS 9.3.5/9.3/9, iOS 8 and works with all iPhone and iPad devices.
Phone Transfer and iOS Manager & Transfer,both enables you sync contacts from old iPhone 6S/6/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS to iPhone 7/7 Plus,iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7S/7S Plus. Not only contacts, but also SMS, iMessages, text messages, pictures, videos, call logs, WhatsApp messages, notes, calendar and other contents are allowed to switch to your device. And this tool is compatible with all Android, iPhone and Nokia, running on different operating platforms.
Step 1.Download and Launch Phone Transfer on Computer
At the beginning, download and install the Phone Transfer on your PC and then double hit to open it. Choose the option of “Phone to Phone Transfer” to enter data transfer process.
Step 2.Connect Old iPhone and iPhone 7 Device to the Same Computer
Connect both your old iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5/5S/6/6S and iPhone 7 or iPhone 8 to the same computer through the their USB cables. After the software recognizes both iPhone devices, they will display on the windows. If the location of the mobile phone is wrong, you can click on “Flip” to exchange their location.
Step 3.Transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone 8/7S/7/6S/6 (Plus)
At last, check the “Contacts” you want to switch and click “Start Transfer” then all contacts will be transferred to your new iPhone 7/8(plus) at one click.
If you use iTunes to back up your iPhone, then you can transfer your data to iPhone 7 via iTunes backup.
1. Install the latest iTunes on your computer.
2. Launch iTunes and plug your old iPhone into the computer. iTunes then detects your iPhone and shows it up.
3. Click Back Up Now. (If you care for security, click on Encrypt iPhone backup)
4. As the backup ends, disconnect your old iPhone and then connect your new iPhone 7.
5. In new iPhone control panel, click Restore Backup and then choose the recent backup to restore.
6. Enter your password if your backup was encrypted.
7. Wait for the restore process to complete.
If you use iCloud to back up your iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5/5C/5S, then you can use old iPhone iCloud backup file to restore contacts to new iPhone 8/7S/7/6S/6 (Plus) over without connecting to a computer.
1. Get your old iPhone and connect it to Wi-Fi.
2. Go to Settings > iCloud > Backup, and then tap Back Up Now.
3. Wait for the backup to complete.
4. Get your new iPhone 7, and slide to set up.
5. Go through the setup process and select Restore from iCloud backup.
6. Sign in your iCloud account (Apple ID), and select the latest backup of your old device, then tap Restore.
7. Wait for the restore and restart process to complete.
Though iTunes/iCloud does a fairly decent job in backing up and restoring your entire iOS device, it isn’t so hot when coming to selective backup and restore. In this case, you can use a third-party program – Phone Transfer. It features transferring selected data in one-click.
Related Articles:comments powered by Disqus