Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Highlights:
1. The Galaxy Note 7 rocks a 5.7-inch dual-curved Super AMOLED display with a high QHD resolution of 2,560 x 1,440 pixels and Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
2. The Galaxy Note 7 boasts an advanced iris scanner for extra security. The iris scanner allows users to easily and safely unlock their handsets with their eyes, and Samsung says it’s more secure than a fingerprint scanner.
3. The new S Pen also gets a bunch of neat new software features such as a quick text translation tool, teased in the first Galaxy Note 7 ad a few days ago, a new GIF creation tool and a nifty magnifying loupe.
4. The new Galaxy Note 7 boasts the faster and more advanced USB Type-C standard.
5. The new flagship phablet packs the same Snapdragon 820 or Exynos 8890 processor (depending on region) as the Galaxy S7 and S7 edge, as well as the same 4 GB of RAM, 12-megapixel rear camera, quick charging and quick wireless charging, microSD support and more.
Get annoyed by the trouble of transferring contacts from your iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, etc to the new Galaxy Note 7? The problem is the iPhone and the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 are running on two different operation systems. So it may be a little hard to transfer phone numbers from iPhone to new Samsung Galaxy Note 7.
One of most important things of changing phones is making sure all of your old iPhone contacts are transferred to the new phone with lossless. How to keep your old iPhone contacts information to your new Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phone?
In case you don’t have a USB cable handy, or in the event that your contact list is already synced to an iCloud account, you can easily transfer your address book using this “wireless” method.
1. On your iPhone navigate to Settings > iCloud and toggle on the option for Contacts in order to backup your address book to Apple’s cloud servers.
2. Log on to your iCloud on computer. Tag on contacts.
3. Select all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A (Cmd + A for Mac users) or by clicking the gear icon in the lower left-hand corner followed by Select All.
4. Click Export vCard in the lower left corner to download your iPhone contacts on computer.
5. Now go to gmail.com and use the same credential you use on your Android Gmail, navigate to Contacts from the main drop down menu.
6. Click on Import and select vcf file that was saved from icloud. .
7. Gmail automatically saves and syncs the contacts to the device using the same Gmail account.
You are highly suggested to use a professional phone transfer tool for helping you out. Phone Transfer is a time-saving desktop utility that assist you to transfer contacts among different mobile platforms, including Android, iOS, Blackberry and Symbian. Therefore, you can easily copy contacts/phone numbers between iPhone and Galaxy Note 7 within 3 steps, as well as text messages, call logs, WhatsApp messages, photos, videos, etc. When transferring contacts, the names, numbers, emails and address can be also copied to your new Android phone. It is the best software helping you transfer old phone data to your new phone. All iPhone and Samsung models are supported by this tool, no matter they are iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5/5S/5C/6/6S/7 or Samsung Galaxy S8/S7/S6/S5/S4/S3/S, Galaxy Note 7/5/4/3, Galaxy Ace, Samsung Captivate, Samsung Infuse and so on.
This phone Transfer Software Function Features：
* Easily transfer contacts from your old iPhone to the new Samsung Galaxy.(this tool can also transfer any data between Android, Symbian and iPhone devices each other).
* 1 click phone transfer, 100% safe and risk-free.
* Allow you to transfer other files including contacts,Whatsapp messages, call logs, SMS, music, apps, calendar, video and photos from one phone to another with just one click.
* Support 3000+ phones and different networks.
* Erase all data on your Android or Samsung phone permanently before resell.
Step 1.Download the Program on Your Computer and then Install it
There are two different versions of this app, both for the Windows and the Mac. So you need to pay attention to this when you are downloading. Make sure that you download a right version for your computer. After running the program on your computer, you need to select “Phone to Phone Transfer” option to start the process.
Step 2.Connect iPhone and Samsung Galaxy Note 7 with a Computer
Connect your iPhone and Samsung Galaxy Note 7 with computer via USB cables. Then, the tool will detect them immediately. After that, the two phones will be shown in the primary window at the places of “Source” and “Destination”. You can click “Flip” to change the position.
Step 3.Transfer Contacts from old iPhone to Galaxy Note 7 Directly
This program allows you to move contacts or other data between iPhone and Samsung Galaxy Note 7. And if you only want to copy contacts to Note 7, you can select the “Contacts” and click “Start Copy” button to begin the transfer. When the transfer is completed, don’t forget to click “Completed” button.
Step 1.Back up Contacts from iPhone to Computer
In the main interface of the software, choose “Back Up Your Phone”,and then connect your iPhone to the computer. After it appears on the left side as a “Source”, the Phone Transfer will automatically scan the iPhone. Simply tick the “Contacts” items and click “Start Copy” to backup iPhone contacts to computer.
Tips:If you want to backup contacts and contact photos from iPhone to computer with password,or read and display all your iTunes backup contact,here we recommend use this iPhone Contacts to Computer Transfer,which allows you backup iPhone contacts to computer in text file format (.txt) or ANTC file format (.antc) on PC(password protection support (ANTC file).However,before selling your old iPhone or gifting it to your friends,you must to erase iPhone contacts permanently without recovered by professional iPhone Data Eraser,the first thing you need to is backup iPhone contacts to computer.
Step 2.Restore iPhone Backup Contacts to Galaxy Note 7
Connect your Galaxy Note 7 to computer.Go to the program main interface and click “Restore From Backups” feature and go to next,then press the triangle to show the backup list. Tick the one that you have backed up from iPhone just done,just click on “Start Copy” button to transfer those backed up contacts from computer to Note 7
Remember also to click “OK” when all is finished. The Phone Transfer not only can help you transfer data between iPhone and Samsung phone directly,but also allows you backup your phone’s data easily.If you feel it helps, please share it to Facebook or Google+ with your friends who may be in need too.
Warm Tips of transferring contacts from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy Note 7:
1) Make sure both of your phones are connected all the time during the data transfer process.
2) You can empty the destination phone by clicking “Clear data before copy” if you need.
3) You need to install iTunes on your PC, if you intend to transfer data from or to iOS.
Samsung devices: Galaxy Note 3, Note 2, Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy Note 7, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 Edge, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S6 edge Plus, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S5 Active, Galaxy S4, S4 Mini, S4 Active, S4 Zoom, Galaxy S3, S3 Mini, Galaxy S2, Galaxy C5, Galaxy C7, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S, Galaxy Tab, etc.
iOS devices: iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPod touch, iPad, iPad mini, iPad Air, iPad Pro, iPad mini 4.