Smart phones are very poplar today. They bring you much convenience. You will see many people would hold their mobile phones and listen to music when they are walking, taking a bus, taking the train or on the subway. Many mobile phone users would download lots of music on their phones in order to while away commuter time. But how can you deal with these music when you switch from Android to iPhone?
Transferring music, playlist, movies or other media files from one iPhone to another or from one Android to another is really easy and quick. However, to share music between two devices that running different platforms – from Android to iPhone can be a bit trickier. Between different operating system, you cannot use Bluetooth to transfer your music, movies or playlist. In these situations, here is an easy way for you to transfer music from Android to iPhone via TunesGo program.
TunesGo is specially designed for Android and iOS users to transfer media files such as music, playlist, movies, videos from one phone to another safely and effortlessly. As a result, you can sync music from Android to iPhone by this TunesGo data transfer program. To transfer music from Android to iPhone, you can firstly copy your music from Android phone to computer, then import these music from computer to iPhone. You can have your music transferred from Android phone, like Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge, HTC One M9, LG G4, Sony Xperia Z3, etc to iPhone 4/4S/5/5S/6/6S/SE/7. Just follow the steps below:
Note: please make sure that iTunes had been installed on your computer, or you’ll have to install iTunes as well.
Step 1. Open the Transfer Program and Connect Two Phones to Computer
To start with, downloading and installing TunesGo program on your computer and launch it, when you enter the primary window as below, use two USB cables to connect the your Android phone and iPhone to PC respectively. The program will detect both your devices automatically.
Step 2.Turn on USB Debugging on Android Phone
According to the following steps, you can turn on your USB debugging on Android phone.
1) For Android 5.1 to 6.1: Enter “Settings” > Click “About Phone” > Tap “Build number” for several times until getting a note “You are under developer mode” > Back to “Settings” > Click “Developer options” > Check “USB debugging”
2) For Android 4.2 to 5.0: Enter “Settings” > Click “About Phone” > Tap “Build number” for several times until getting a note “You are under developer mode” > Back to “Settings” > Click “Developer options” > Check “USB debugging”
3) For Android 4.2 or earlier: Enter “Settings” > Click “Developer options” > Check “USB debugging”
Step 3. Export Android Music to iPhone
Your Android and iPhone info will be displayed on the main interface of TunesGo if you have them well connected to the computer via USB cables. “Music”, “Movies” and “Playlist” are offered for choice. Click “Music” of your Android and all the songs will be displayed one by one. Tick those you want to copy and click “Export” on the top. Then, in the drop-down menu, click “Export to iPhone” and that’s it.
Now, the music are transferred from your Android to your iPhone completely. The songs switched to the iPhone are 100% original. Want to transfer playlist between Android and iPhone? Download the program and try it!
Features of the TunesGo Program:
• One click transfer;
• Safe, clean, and effective;
• Transferable media data: music, movies, audio books, ringtones, playlist and more;
• Supported iPhone models: the latest iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPad Air 2/mini 3, etc.
• Supported Android phones: Samsung Galaxy S8/S7/S6/S5, Note Edge/4/3, HTC One M8/M7, LG G3/G2, Huawei, Sony Xperia Z3/Z2/Z1, Sony Xperia Z Ultra, Motorola Moto X Pro/X, etc.
Android phone: Samsung Galaxy S 5/4/3, Samsung Galaxy Note 5/4/3/2, H, Google Nexus 6/5, etc.
Related Articlescomments powered by Disqus