How can I retrieve deleted calendar,events on Samsung Galaxy phone?
“I accidentally deleted my calendar on my Galaxy S7. When I want to add an event, I get a notification: ‘You must at least have one calendar activated under My Calendars. Do you want to open the calendar list?’ When I hit ‘OK’, I just get the blank calendar list. Need help to restore my calendar. I have not backed up to my computer in a while. How do I recover my calendar back on my Samsung Galaxy S7?”
Nowadays, Samsung Galaxy are widely used all over the world, specifically the Samsung Galaxy S7/ S7 Edge which is the newest smart phone of Samsung devices. Someone likes to make a to-do list with Android reminder app, while someone just needs to record few important items with calendar event like birthday reminder, However, deleted calendar entries or lost for other reasons also could happen on you. Samsung users must be annoyed that they lost their calendar after their Samsung was water damaged or broken, if this bad thing happens to you, keep calm and continue to read the entire article.
Your calendar on Samsung device may be lost by accidental deletion, factory restore, formatting, rooting, flashing ROM, or Samsung device system crash, etc. To get that previous calendar data restored, you can try a Samsung Data recovery tool to retrieve deleted calendar by directly scanning your Samsung or extracting Google backup to just retrieve the calendar events. So, how to recover deleted or lost calendar from Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge/S6/S5/S4/S3/S2/Note?
Samsung Data Recovery app is a professional recovery software which is designed to recover calendar on Samsung Galaxy S7/S6/S5. Besides, with this data recovery tool, you can easily to recover deleted contacts, text messages, pictures, videos, WhatsApp messages, call logs, etc. It will scan your Samsung Galaxy and restore your lost contents automatically and it is a 100% safe phone recovery. It works well with Samsung Galaxy S7/S6/S5/S4/3/S, Galaxy Ace, Galaxy Note 4/5/7, Samsung Captivate, Samsung Infuse, Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Epic 4G Touch, etc.
* Restore contacts, text messages/SMS, WhatsApps messages, call history, etc from Samsung phones directly.
* Compatible with a broad range of Samsung smart phones and tablets like Galaxy S7/S6/S5/S4/3/S, Galaxy Note 7/5/4/3, Galaxy Ace, Galaxy Notes, Samsung Captivate, Samsung Infuse, Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Epic 4G Touch, etc.
* Retrieve calendar, photos, video, audio and documents lost due to deleting, restoring factory settings, flashing ROM, rooting, etc., from SD cards inside Samsung devices.
* Recover data from Broken Samsung like cracked screen, water-damaged, black screen.
* Fix your bricked Samsung devices without data loss.
Step 1.Connect your Samsung Galaxy to PC
After downloading and installing the program, you should run it first. Then you will see the window below, please connect Samsung to the computer via USB cable.
Step 2.Turn on USB Debugging on Samsung Device
you should make it possible in advance. Here is the right way to open USB debugging follow below steps:
1) For Android 5.1 to 6.1: Enter “Settings” > Click “About Phone” > Tap “Build number” for several times until getting a note “You are under developer mode” > Back to “Settings” > Click “Developer options” > Check “USB debugging”
2) For Android 4.2 to 5.0: Enter “Settings” > Click “About Phone” > Tap “Build number” for several times until getting a note “You are under developer mode” > Back to “Settings” > Click “Developer options” > Check “USB debugging”
3) For Android 4.2 or earlier: Enter “Settings” > Click “Developer options” > Check “USB debugging”
Step 3.Detect and Scan your Samsung Phone Data
Once the program has detected your device, the interface below will pop up. When you press “Start”, it will begin to scan contents. If you just want to recover calendar on Samsung device, you can just tick “Calendar” to scan.
When there is a superuser request popping up on the screen of your device, it’s time to turn back to your Samsung and click “Allow” to enable it. Then click “Start” to continue.
Step 4.Preview and Recover Calender from Samsung Galaxy S7/S6/S5
After the scanning, a list of recoverable files that have been found from your Samsung will be shown. Moreover, there will be a preview window of files for you to preview the calender, messages, contacts, and photos from Samsung device before recovery. You can choose the data you want and click “Recover” button to save them on your computer.
Read More:comments powered by Disqus